To recognise outstanding talent and/or promise in those new to the radio broadcasting industry.
This award is made to a broadcaster, with less than two years full time employment in broadcasting in radio in New Zealand, who demonstrated outstanding talent and/or promise in an off-air role.
- A written submission of no more than 600 words. Click here to download the written submission template for this award.
- A letter from the station manager confirming that entrant has not yet completed 2 years full-time employment in New Zealand broadcasting. Note that internship is not deemed to be part of this period but those whose service includes previous overseas experience in radio or New Zealand experience in television are not eligible.
A total of three examples of your work from a mix of:
- Evidence of major achievements during the year
- Press clippings and video or audio evidence
- Letters of affidavits of support
- Optional: Audio duration maximum is 10 minutes